"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Flat Tyre


This morning I had a flat tyre. I came to college as usual and park behind the auditorium. There were students sitting outside the auditorium waiting to enter & sit for a test. When I came out, my friend called me and told me that my tyre at the back on the right side was flat. I didn't even noticed my tyre was flat when I was back at home. Feeling blank and not knowing what to do. I went over to the marine study hall and told my classmates. Luckily they offered to change my tyre for me. I had a spare but it was almost bold but it should have to do for a while.

During lunch break, I took my car to Tyremart with my friend. They checked it and a screw pierced in it. I had no idea where I got it. Anyway, they fixed my tyre and change it back. Went home quite late for lunch and my mother was curious. I told her everything and that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment